AlphaMagnets Lowercase, Phonetically-Colored
Choking Hazard - Small Parts
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Choking Hazard - CONTAINS SMALL MAGNET
Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
- Supports hands-on activities targeting letter recognition, initial sounds, word building, spelling and more
- Features more and stronger magnets than other magnetic letters to ensure each piece stays where you want it and doesn’t slip
- Provides examples of letters formed the same way students are taught to form them
- Helps children learn the difference between consonants and vowels via color-coding
- Includes extras of the letters you need most (a, e, i, o, u, b, l, m, r, s, t)
- All 42 pieces measure 1.5"H each and store in a durable, stackable tub for easy cleanup
- Grades PreK+
No customer reviews for the moment.
(16 other products in the same category)